[tei-council] frozen

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Oct 29 05:05:23 EST 2007

Unless someone comes up with an absolute showstopper,[1]
I have now finished pressing all the buttons I can find,
and made all the relevant formats except Sourceforge
releases. That just about leaves me time to do
the other things on my TODO list before leaving for Maryland :-}

There is an exception, viz Roma - if that proves
to have a fault I will fix ASAP.

[1] I don't think merely language qualifies, it
would have to be schema-related