[tei-council] MSG from Laurent about biblios

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Tue Oct 23 06:25:24 EDT 2007

Hi Lou, Syd, Seb,
I am about to send the whole bibliographical file, but wanted to
forward a few issues on the Council, but as usual, did not manage to
have the thing go through (this *$&@! list).

I think it would be worth correcting this before we issue the whole
guidelines.
Best,
Laurent

D,Ai(Bbut du message r,Ai(Bexp,Ai(Bdi,Ai(B :