[tei-council] MSG from Laurent about biblios

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 23 07:15:24 EDT 2007

A couple thoughts on a couple of Laurent's of points:

>> 2.b <email> is not allowed in <address>, nor <affiliation>

<email> not appearing inside <address> is intentional.  I believe the
argument Lou put forward was that <email> is a type of address, not a
component of it.  However, I agree if <address> is allowed inside
<affiliation>, then <email> should be allowed there as well.

>> 3. It's a pity that we can have <orgName> in affiliation, but not
>> <org>, since we may want to add extra information about
>> organizations which are not information about the name proper

Surely the point would be to list all the <org>s elsewhere in a <listOrg>
and point to the information from the <affiliation>?

-James