[tei-council] vote on NH

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 18:28:11 EDT 2007

On 02/10/2007, James Cummings <James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> Christian Wittern wrote:
> > But at the moment, the question before us is NH, Yes or No?  If Yes,
> > which of the options I outlined?  Please cast your vote.
>
> I suppose if I have to choose from those options, then A2.  But I think you
> should draw the vote to a close asap, as we are running out of time.

I am afraid, the time frame for the vote can't be changed now.  Given
the fact that among the council we span pretty much all timezones and
there are other constraints on council members time & connectivity, I
think that 48 hrs is about the minimum for a vote.  However, if all
votes are cast before that deadline (and I am online at that time), I
will announce the result prior to the close of the vote.

At them moment, we have another 24hrs to go.

Christian

--
Christian Wittern, Kyoto