[tei-council] vote on NH

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 18:33:23 EDT 2007

On 03/10/2007, Daniel O'Donnell <daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca> wrote:
> Given the way the vote is tending, it seems that my sense that we are
> running out of time is not shared. So, I am willing to volunteer to copy
> edit the chapter along the lines suggested in A2 and James's post.

It is a difficult decision, which is why I was calling it to a vote.

Your offer certainly would help a lot in implementing a A[1-3] outcome
without too much damage to other parts of the Guidelines, which is
what I was worried about myself.  However, we can not allow for more
than a few days after the 15th.

Christian

--
Christian Wittern, Kyoto