[tei-council] Class mods

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 2 14:47:05 EDT 2007

As mentioned a few days ago, I am in the process of revising chapter ST,
which turns out to need quite a lot of work. My main objective is to
make sure that all classes are documented clearly and in a uniform way,
either in this chapter or that for the relevant module. I will report
further when I have finished this (I hope in a day or so).

Regrettably, I'm finding it necessary to make a small number of
modifications in the interests of coherence and consistency. I will try
to log these as they come up (they are also visible in SF of course).
Main changes today are:

* I have renamed the classes model.complexVal and model.singleVal to
model.featureVal.complex and model.featureVal.single respectively.

* I have removed redundant classes model.assertLike and model.blockLike.

* I have made model.egLike a member of model.inter (rather than
model.phrase), and removed explicit membership in model.common for <eg>
and <egXML>

I have tested all these changes against the test suite, as usual, of
course, but if you have stuff you can easily check, please do so!