[tei-council] À la recherche du NH perdu

Dan O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Tue Oct 2 15:04:19 EDT 2007

I think regardless of the past history of this, we need to focus on
current decisions. If straightening out the history is controversial or
distracts from the immediate work of the next twenty-nine days, then all
the more so. While the question of whether we "promised" an NH or
whether NH was or was not in earlier editions without or without a
health is important in the sense that these might shape council members'
votes, most have voted and it seems to clear to me that we aren't going
to come up with an agreed upon remembrance of things past. And certainly
once the vote is over, I think we will need to let the past go.

I'm guessing when Christian tallies up the votes we'll discover that
council wants something like NH in and the only issue will become
copy-editing.

-dan
--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD