[tei-council] workplan

Arianna Ciula arianna.ciula at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Aug 15 12:44:15 EDT 2007

I have been assigned the following chapters for review:

15	Critical Apparatus	??
9	Manuscript Description	? (classes, maybe)

Now, I could edit the ODD for trivial stuff and make comments for the
editors for the rest as done in the past, but since I think the editors
are working/will work soon on these two chapters (DOD proposal for
<choice> etc. and <hand> business for manuscripts), could the editors
suggest whether is fine for me to read what we have on
tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk? whether I should wait? whether it doesn't really
matter and it is obvious I am just trying to postpone the task ;) ?

Thank you

Arianna

--
Dr Arianna Ciula