[tei-council] Next teleconference Aug 24, 2007 1200 UTC

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 01:59:45 EDT 2007

Dear Conal,

Yes, I did get your response, in fact it was one of the first.
Meetomatic reported three "best" dates with one of the respondents
unable to attend each.  Of those, I chose the earliest possible one,
without actually looking at who was excluded.

Since the schedule is tight, I wanted to fix the date as instructed by
today, but only half of the expected attendees has responded so far.
For that reason, I do not want to rule out the possibility of changing
the date (although I'd be reluctant to do that, since the schedules are
bound to fill up on the free spots once this meetings date is
announced), for example to Fri Aug 31, which is another "best date"
candidate.

I hope we get the facsimile ironed out before long!

All the best,

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern