[tei-council] please see Language Identification update

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 08:18:35 EDT 2007

Syd,

I had a brief look and think it looks fine as it is, modulo some of
the glitches reported by Arianna.

On 11/07/07, Syd Bauman <Syd_Bauman at brown.edu> wrote:
> > I am not that competent in judging the content of this chapter, but
> > here are some notes on misspellings and similar: ...
>
> Whoo-hoo! Thanks, Arianna. I plan to go through the list in detail
> tomorrow, then ask Michael Beddow (the original author) and Deb
> Anderson (a linguist involved both with Unicode and TEI) to take a
> look at the corrected version.

While Michael did most of the chapter, I think it was me who drafted
the language part (which was tucked on later); all the more reason to
let him have a look at it!

All the best,

--
Christian Wittern, Kyoto