[tei-council] change/@date should be change/@when, no?

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jun 14 04:51:00 EDT 2007

Lou Burnard wrote:

 >Which reminds me: we ought to include the Vilnius attendees in that ad
hoc list.
 > Might be worth setting up a (shortlived) maillist?

yes; why don't we set up a mailling list specifically
for discussion of the new ND draft, add everyone who
has attended a places/names meeting, and invite others
on TEI-L to join in? there is such a lot of stuff in there that
is new or changed, it really needs a thorough public
shakedown. We can reasonably offer an 8 week
consultation on this; it just needs you to add <org> and
<listOrg>, I think, to get the skeleton in place.