[tei-council] Dictionary update

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Wed Jun 13 11:55:06 EDT 2007

In complement to my previous message related to <cit>? here's the
current state of progress with regards the dictionary chapter. I take
this opportunity to send my apologies to Seb for the extra work that
our activities have put on him (Roma still seems to be laying in bed
with fever, it seems...).

Laurent

Report - dictionary chapter (date: 13. 06. 07)

Done

* Examples added to the following element descriptions:

<entry>, <entryFree>, <superEntry>, <hom>, <dictScrap>, <orth>,

* In order to allow <gramGrp> within <form>:  Made model.gramPart
member of model.formPart (instead of model.morphLike being member of
model.formPart)

 > to be tested!

To Do

* complete missing examples in element descriptions

<oRef>, <oVar> and <cit> depending on the decision concerning <cit>

* text guidelines:

on the <cit> decision.

- Maybe adding examples for the following elements: <stress>, <case>,

- Maybe adding some examples illustrating the use of some attributes?
e.g. sortKey

Problems

* Until now no (good) examples available for the following elements:
<stress>, <pVar>, <pRef>