[tei-council] Finishing off our easter eggs

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Thu May 10 18:27:33 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I've just finished add my detailed notes--i.e. the ones that weren't
raised in the meeting--to my easter eggs in trac. My question is what to
do with them now. I reassigned them to "eds" as a temporary device to
indicate that I'd finished with them, but I was wondering what I should
do with them.

Most of the notes are identification of loci and suggestions for
editorial interventions rather than corrections.

-dan
--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Department Chair and Associate Professor of English

Department of English
University of Lethbridge
Lethbridge AB T1K 3M4
Vox +1 403 329-2377