[tei-council] first draft of TC M 30, minutes from Berlin meeting

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Wed May 2 08:21:33 EDT 2007

The first draft of the minutes from our meeting our now available at
http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm30.xml?style=printable. (Although
some of you may prefer to download
http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm30.xml?style=raw.)

A lot was covered at this meeting, and though the notes are
extensive, I missed a lot, too. At some point before the next
conference call, each of us should read the entire document pretty
carefully. But *right now* you should quickly scan it, looking for
your initials and passages flagged with "[?", and send in
corrections ASAP, before (even more) details fade from memory, and so
that we get the record straight as soon as we can.