[tei-council] 2007 Members Meeting

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Wed Apr 11 17:43:03 EDT 2007

Hi all,

The Members Meeting Committee met today and it looks like we are going
to have a very interesting programme--in addition to plenary speakers
and poster sessions as in past years, we also have what is shaping up to
be a very full series of conference-style sessions on various TEI and
other markup issues.

We also can accept up to 25 posters. Currently we have about proposals
for about half that number. Given the amount of work currently been done
by members of the council as we push towards finishing P5, however, we
thought members of the council may also have interesting ideas that they
would like to share in the poster session.

As council members are currently preparing for our Berlin meeting, let
this be an initial invitation. While we expect to close the poster
session at some point, we can consider proposals for the next month or
so.

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Department Chair and Associate Professor of English

Department of English
University of Lethbridge
Lethbridge AB T1K 3M4
Vox +1 403 329-2377