Please use this to call in (Re: [tei-council] telco details)

Dot Porter dporter at uky.edu
Tue Jan 23 06:55:25 EST 2007

Christian and Council, I'm running a bit late and will probably call
in about 10 minutes into the meeting. Sorry for the late notice, talk
to you all soon.

Dot

On 1/22/07, Christian Wittern <wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp> wrote:
> Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> >  From Skype call +99008278525675
> > In the US, call 1-712-432-4000
> > Calling from Europe, call
> > In Austria: 0820 400 01562
> > In Belgium: 0703 59 984
> > In France: 0826 100 266
> > In Germany 01805 00 7620
> > In UK: 0870 119 2350
> >
> > Enter Conference Room Number : 5326922
> >

> Well, to avoid the confusion of last time, this time I did set up my own
> room and announced it in the agenda.  However, since your room looks
> much nicer (and has already proved usable), I am happy to be your guest
> tonight. So the above is the one we expect to use at high noon GMT today.
> All the best,
>
> Christian
>

> --
>
>   Christian Wittern
>   Institute for Research in Humanities, Kyoto University
>   47 Higashiogura-cho, Kitashirakawa, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8265, JAPAN

Dot Porter, University of Kentucky
#####
Program Coordinator
Collaboratory for Research in Computing for Humanities
dporter at uky.edu          859-257-9549
#####
Editorial Assistant, REVEAL Project
Center for Visualization and Virtual Environments
porter at vis.uky.edu