Please use this to call in (Re: [tei-council] telco details)

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Mon Jan 22 20:05:24 EST 2007

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>  From Skype call +99008278525675
> In the US, call 1-712-432-4000
> Calling from Europe, call
> In Austria: 0820 400 01562
> In Belgium: 0703 59 984
> In France: 0826 100 266
> In Germany 01805 00 7620
> In UK: 0870 119 2350
>
> Enter Conference Room Number : 5326922

Well, to avoid the confusion of last time, this time I did set up my own
room and announced it in the agenda.  However, since your room looks
much nicer (and has already proved usable), I am happy to be your guest
tonight. So the above is the one we expect to use at high noon GMT today.
All the best,

Christian

--

  Christian Wittern