No subject

Tue Sep 18 09:59:42 EDT 2007

Council meeting next year, I got the impression that there were no
strong objections against a meeting in May in Gent, but for many a
meeting adjacent to ALLC/ACH would be considerably more difficult to
arrange.  Taking this in account and realizing that some of us will
have to make the trip to Europe thus twice within a month, I would
like to propose the meeting for may 13-15, on the Thursday to Saturday
pattern we had last year.  This means that we start after Lunch on
Thursday, so members attending from Europe could come in same day, if
they wish.  We will then meet the whole Friday and reserve Saturday
for possible extension, bringing us to a total of 1 1/2 to 2 meeting
days.

The decision has not been easy (and I was wondering if there are
better ways to arrive at such a decision), but I hope everybody will
be able to adjust her plans and will be able to join us in Gent.

whatever holiday the country you live in might schedule at this time
of the year.  In Japan, this happens to be the New Year holiday where
once a year the whole country seems to close down for business and
become busy visiting Temples and Shrines, Friends and Relatives and
feasting in many other ways.

Christian Wittern

--

 Christian Wittern