No subject

Tue Sep 18 09:59:42 EDT 2007

call, there were no objections to meet on Sep 23rd, 1300 UTC, so I
would like to set this time for the conference.

Perry, could I ask you to set this up and inform us of the procedure?

Collection of the agenda items will start now.  The agenda will also
include the usual reports from WG; we also need to discuss the report
from our work that we will present to the members meeting in Nancy.

All the best,

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern