[tei-council] Happy New Year to all of you

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Dec 28 02:35:00 EST 2006

Dear Council members,

As the year draws to its end (accompanied with a thorough clean up of
everything here in Japan), I would like to thank all of you for the
time and effort you put into the work of the Council.  My special
thanks go to our outgoing members, Susan Schreibman and Amit Kumar.
I have enjoyed working with you and am sure you will still be a part
of the lively community that supports our work here at the Council.

All the best,

Christian

--
 Christian Wittern