[tei-council] new SIG

Conal Tuohy Conal.Tuohy at vuw.ac.nz
Tue Dec 12 02:24:51 EST 2006

About my work item of producing an ODD for a TEI schema for linking text and images, I haven't yet done it ... I'd forgotten I was going to be away for 5 days. Now I'm back (a wee bit jetlagged) I will try to get something working and posted to the Council list in the next couple of days.

Regards

Con