[tei-council] First draft of TC M 27, notes from Wednesday's call, are up

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Thu Nov 23 02:01:08 EST 2006

Dear all,
I take up one of the action items, namely securing the date for the
next TEI council. I take this opportunity to offer that we have a
preliminary one-day workshop with those council members who would be
willing to arrive one day earlier. The workshop would consist in
bringing representatives from several TEI related projects in Germany
(and around...) to present their use of the TEI, their difficulties
and possibly their requests to the TEI, with direct exchanges with
the council members. This would occur in the context where several of
these projects are actually thinking of establishing joint basic
guidelines to be widely disseminated and possibly endorsed by one
German funding agency (cf. the AHRC-AHDS model in the UK).
I would thus like to have feedback from all concil members on:
1) are the 26-27 April OK for you all
2) would you be ready to be in Berlin on 25 April as well for such a
workshop
Amicalement,
Laurent