[tei-council] First draft of TC M 27, notes from Wednesday's call, are up

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Thu Nov 23 00:57:05 EST 2006

I have put up on the web a somewhat fast-and-lousy first draft of the
notes from our teleconference Wednesday. Even if you don't have time
to read the whole thing immediately (and it's not that long), please
take a look, searching for your initials, the word "Council" or
"all", and the string "??" or "[?". Please post any corrections,
omissions, suggestions, etc., either to the list or send directly to
me.

In particular, I missed a bit of what Christian said about the
continuation of personagraphy, and several points about MM2006.

Note that I have sometimes used the person "Council" or "all" to mean
"each individual council member", as opposed to the Council as a
whole. Also note that the labels in the section "Minutes from last
meeting" are primarily just cut-and-paste from the previous call's
notes for easy reference.

Note also that due to the American holiday, I may not be able to make
any updates until the weekend.

  http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm27.xml?style=printable