[tei-council] [Fwd: Pound Hill Software]

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Tue Nov 21 12:37:38 EST 2006

Anyone interested in pursing this?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Pound Hill Software
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 09:15:48 -0800
From: Bob Weaver <bweaver at poundhill.com>
To: <tei at oucs.ox.ac.uk>

Hello TEI,

I wanted to introduce Pound Hill Software to TEI.  We are an Adobe partner
that specializes in tools that utilize XMP.  XMP is a metadata standard
created by Adobe.  XMP enables metadata to be embedded in images/files.
Pound Hill Software is in the process of working with several standards
groups, Ghent PDF and PLUS.  I believe TEI will find our tool very useful to
those using XMP in their workflow or those who just want to embed XMP in
their images/files.

If at all possible, I would like to set up some time with a TEI
representative and illustrate the benefits our tool provides several small
and large companies.  My contact information is below.  You can also visit
our website.  http://www.poundhill.com <http://www.poundhill.com/>

Regards,

Bob Weaver

Acct. Manager