[tei-council] TEI Council meeting 2007

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Nov 16 19:51:23 EST 2006

Council members,

Now that we know who will be with us next year, I think it is high
time to start to think about the Council meeting, date & location.

So far, we have an offer from Laurent to host it in Berlin at the MPI
there, and today I received an offer from Dot, saying she would like
to host and combine it with some activity going on at Kentucky somehow
similar to last years event in Kyoto.

Laurent, could you say a bit more about how you see this?

For everybody, any opinions, and comments welcome.  It occurred to me
that the Council so far has never met in the US; with London, Oxford,
Gent and Paris we have met 4 times in Europe and once in Japan. On the
other hand, I had the feeling that the members from the US were always
happy for a chance to get away...

All the best,

Christian

--