[tei-council] links into images

Lou's Laptop lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Sun Oct 15 11:50:51 EDT 2006

brilliant timing! I am just updating P5 to include this very example....

The problem with Sebastian's example is that he hasn't defined the right
"views" of the picture. He should be defining the bits of it within
which we see the student (i.e. the rectangle containing just the
student, indicated by a 2 on the original), the books (ie. the 3 -- very
hard to see, but I'm assuming its the book case behind him).  It looks
to me as if he's defined the zones corresponding with the text lines in
the page image, which is not what the example is about.