[tei-council] limited version of model.phrase: who benefits?

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Thu Sep 28 15:14:52 EDT 2006

> Can you remind us what the proposed cut-down model.phrase is to be?
> At first blush, your list of YESes looks non-controversial.

Yup. See the thread of 6 posts starting at
http://lists.village.virginia.edu/pipermail/tei-council/2006/001415.html
and keep in mind that the "headerPhrase" is *not* the right name, but
just a stand-in. ("model.edit.dataLike"?)

I am embarrassed to say that I don't think TC W 07 was ever updated,
although apparently CW requested it. I hadn't noticed that post 'til
now for some reason. Sorry, Christian.