[tei-council] next telecon 12 days away

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sat Sep 23 07:48:46 EDT 2006

Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk> writes:

> It would be good if we could hear about the feature
> requests made on SF. Is the system working?
> Do we need another blitz?
>
> We should also discuss what the message
> for the MM should be; ie who will speak
> and what they will say.

Do you mean as a report of the Council activities?  So far the Chair
has delivered the report, but I am open to suggestions.  There is also
a separate report from the editors.

Now, what the message will be?  I would assume its "the same procedure
as last year":  We're almost there Ma'am.  Just give me 6 more
months...

But seriously, I would describe our activities and would hope that the
Members get the impression we did seriously devote as much of our time
to worthwhile things as we could be expected.

But as I said I am open to suggestions.

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern