[tei-council] next telecon 12 days away

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Sep 22 06:10:30 EDT 2006

James Cummings wrote:

> I think all council members should be encouraged to respond with their
> views on the various feature requests but that final decisions (unless
> it is an issue that they decide should be brought to council) should
> rest with the editors as usual.
That's ok in theory, but it's not happening. When someone makes a
request in August,  it needs a
triage reply within a week or less, not being covered by a report at the
members meeting the following
October if they are lucky.

We seem to be unnaturally susceptible to bottlenecks in the TEI Consortium.
What can we do systematically to avoid them?

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk