[tei-council] next telecon 12 days away

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Sep 21 20:39:55 EDT 2006

Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk> writes:

> I think we need to discuss the status of the personography stuff, ie
> is it finished or not?
>
> We have three things on the table here:
>  a) the issues which Richard Light raised about generality, followed
> up by Conal
>  b) the problem of places (ie do we want something to identify places
> just as we
>       identify people)
>  c) the missing <assert>

This seems to clearly indicate that this is *not* finished.  So the
question is, how do we move this forward?

> I've chatted a bit to MJD about this

I wonder if we could learn about the results of this?

Anyway, my proposal would be to identify more precisely what needs to
be done and then find a bunch of people to get this done.  From my
perspective it looks like another meeting would be necessary for this.

All the best,

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern