[tei-council] next telecon 12 days away

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Fri Sep 15 23:59:38 EDT 2006

James Cummings <James.Cummings at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk>
writes:

> Susan Schreibman wrote:
>
>> with my version of skype, there can only be a host plus for
>> additional people
>
> Just to clear up some of the comments.
>
> 1) Skype limits you to chatting with up to 5 people total, regardless
> of client, it is a limit imposed by the company.[1]

You are right, sorry for the noise.  I must have dreamt this up, but I
was sure I read it on the web-page... (Glad we didnt vote on this:-)

So, we have to go through the usual torture^H^H^H^H^H procedure.
John, could you please set us up at Indiana in the usual way and post
the instructions here?

All the best,

Christian

--