[tei-council] next telecon 12 days away

James Cummings James.Cummings at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Fri Sep 15 18:08:41 EDT 2006

Susan Schreibman wrote:

> with my version of skype, there can only be a host plus for additional
> people

Just to clear up some of the comments.

1) Skype limits you to chatting with up to 5 people total, regardless
of client, it is a limit imposed by the company.[1]
2) Windows and Mac can host conference calls, users of linux skype can
participate in conference calls but not host them.[2]
3) My skype name is j_c_cummings, but I'm only on irregularly and only
accept contact details from people whose names I recognise. ;-)

-James

[1]
http://support.skype.com/index.php?_a=knowledgebase&_j=questiondetails&_i=92

[2]