[tei-council] next telecon 12 days away

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Fri Sep 15 10:26:36 EDT 2006

> As to the technical side of the conversation, I was wondering if it
> would be worth trying to use Skype for our telecon?

My only experience suggests (but does not prove) that if everyone is
using wired headsets as opposed to their computer's built-in
microphone, Skype is likely to be a very viable option.

I don't know how well earpieces (e.g., bluetooth "headsets" that fit
over your ear) will do, but I suspect they are better than built-in,
but not as good as true headsets for avoiding excess ambient noise.