[tei-council] files renamed

James Cummings James.Cummings at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Thu Sep 14 01:30:46 EDT 2006

Conal Tuohy wrote:
>>It wouldn't make much sense otherwise, would it?  Having the same
>>filenames in all of the different language subdirectories would
>>certainly make the handling easier.
> Isn't the idea that the prefix codes should be the same, but that the
> French filenames should otherwise be in French?

That's the idea.

But given that the fr/ directory only has symbolic links to the en/
directory except for PH and HD... except PH is in English...I suppose
only those two need to be renamed? HRmmm... no that doesn't sound right.

I guess this means for every new language we add, we need to come up
with a list of chapternames for them?

-James