[tei-council] First draft of TC M 25, notes from Tuesday's call, are up

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Wed Jul 26 16:31:23 EDT 2006

I have put up on the web a somewhat fast-and-lousy first draft of the
notes from our teleconference Tuesday. Even if you don't have time to
read the whole ting immediately (and it's not that long), please take
a look, searching for your initials, the word "Council", and the
string "??". Please post any corrections, omissions, suggestions,
etc., either to the list or send directly to me.

Note that the person "Council" is used in this document to mean "each
individual council member", not the Council as a whole. Also note
that the labels in the section "Review of the minutes and action
items" are primarily just cut-and-paste from the previous meeting's
minutes (in this case Kyoto) for easy reference.

  http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm25.xml?style=printable