[tei-council] New discussion document on 1.0 release priorities

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jul 21 04:16:42 EDT 2006

David J Birnbaum wrote:

>> Attemping
>> to fix the invalid schema problem by using module
>> dependency will not work.
> What would be the Right Way to fix the invalid schema problem?

It only happens if you delete elements which occur in
the content models of other elements. So the Right Way
is not to delete elements unless you know there are
no other elements who will get upset.

how about we add this as a TODO to Roma:

 * for every element in a list from a module, supply a list of
   other element which have a hard-wired reference to it. if that
   list is not empty, put in a red exclamation mark

?

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk