[tei-council] tei release 0.4 coming soon

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Wed Jun 21 21:01:03 EDT 2006

Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk> writes:

> Unless I hear noises to the contrary, I propose to release 0.4 of TEI P5 on
> or around July 1st.
>
> Lou/Syd, would you like to start composing a release notes
> document? There have been quite a few changes.....
>
> In a fit of unnatural activity I have updated
> http://www.tei-c.org/P5/ a little, and put a brand new
> browseable (X)HTML version of P5 at
> http://www.tei-c.org/P5/Guidelines/index.html

I made a very short visit there, looks very nice now.  A few nits:

Would be nice to have a print mode, which does waste little less
paper.

The link in the breadcrumb "TEI P5 Home" and the link below that with
the same caption take you to different places, the first one to
http://www.tei-c.org/P5/, the other one to
http://www.tei-c.org/P5/Guidelines/index.html

This is not only inconsistent, but confusing: From
http://www.tei-c.org/P5/ there is no link back to the current HTML
version of the Guidelines, since the link on that page points to
http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/html/

Anyway, thanks for taking care of this.

Christian

--