[tei-council] Desktop Roma App?

Amit Kumar amitku at uiuc.edu
Mon May 29 16:27:33 EDT 2006

> I did use roma totally locally on occasion by querying to my local
> eXist. This seems to be the least painful and most promising path to
> me, since you could then more or less "just" build a new UI around the
> scripts without much fuss about whats behind them.

Any documentation on  setting up Roma to use eXist. I checked out Roma
from the SVN, I don't see any documentation to set it up with eXist
-Any comments.

Thanks
Amit

Amit Kumar
Research Programmer
The Graduate School of Library and Information Science
University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign IL, 61820
phone: 217-333-4118 fax: 217-244-3302