[tei-council] module dependencies (more)

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon May 22 15:22:39 EDT 2006

Thinking about this as I walked home, I now see that forced module
dependency has
some point *when the user does not see it*. So if the core were split
into 5 segments,
inclusion of some or all could be forced behind the scenes when the
other modules
demand it. So the user would in that case not even know the modules
existed. However,
this precludes use in a user-hand-written schema or DTD subset.

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk