[tei-council] word from Murray

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu May 18 18:43:17 EDT 2006

Council members,

this came in from Murray last night:
From: Murray McGillivray <mmcgilli at ucalgary.ca>
Subject: Re: PB Workgroup
To: Christian Wittern
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 20:58:37 -0600

Hi, Christian. I hope I've understood what Council wanted, but I'm
afraid I haven't had much time or energy to perfect it since hearing
of the request--end of term and a massive committee responsibility
here.

Anyway, enough whining. I've mounted something that I hope will be
useful at

http://www.ucalgary.ca/~mmcgilli/PB/PBdraft.htm

for people to have a look at. Most of it needs more (and better)
explanation, but as I say, the rough shape is a function of my general
level of stress this month. (And I've made no attempt whatsoever to
approximate Guidelines style.)

The examples are from materials already circulated to the workgroup
and brought to the attention of Council with only minor adjustments
since. So only the explanatory prose is new.

Murray

--

 Christian Wittern