[tei-council] Review of Action Items

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Fri Feb 24 12:36:05 EST 2006

At today's call, I was actioned to make sure this document was
accessible from the P5 pages on the website.

I just checked, and it is already there (first item in the second
bulleted list if you go to www.tei-c.org/P5/). I therefore claim the UK
world speed record for discharging actions assigned  during a telecon.

Lou