[tei-council] Members' Meeting Announcement

Matthew Zimmerman mz34 at nyu.edu
Fri Feb 24 12:07:51 EST 2006

As you may have seen I sent out an announcement of the dates for the
2006 MM to TEI-L and Humanist.

If you have other lists you would like to send it to please let me know.

2006 Text Encoding Initiative Consortium Members' Meeting
October 27-28, 2006
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
http://www.tei-c.org

The 2006 TEI-C Members' Meeting will take place October 27 and 28th
in Victoria,
British Columbia, Canada. The gathering is hosted by the
Electronic Textual Cultures Lab and the Humanities Computing and Media
Centre at University of Victoria and will be held at the Hotel Grand
Pacific in Victoria
http://www.hotelgrandpacific.com/   . The TEI-C has secured
favorable room rates if you choose to stay there as well.

As in past years the first day of the meeting will consist of a program
of invited speakers. The second day will consist of a poster session,
special interest group meetings, and the TEI-C business meeting at which
our annual elections take place. The meeting is free of charge for
institutional members and subscribers, but attendance is open to
anyone. The
meeting fee charged to non-members and non-subscribers entitles you to
subscriber benefits for the remainder of the calendar year.

More information including a Call for Posters, a Call for Nominations,
and a Call for Registration will follow in the next months, but, in the
meantime, mark your calendar for this exciting event.

If you have any questions please direct your email to info at tei-c.org

MZ