[tei-council] agenda for telecon scheduled for friday 2006-02-24 1200 UTC

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Tue Feb 21 02:39:17 EST 2006

TEI Council Members and Editors:

This is the agenda for the first conference call in 2006 of the TEI
Council, scheduled to be held Friday, February 24th, 2006 at 1200 UTC.

(John Walsh will post instructions on how to connect separately)

Please read through the following, in advance of the call.

Expected members to participate:

Syd Bauman, Alejandro Bia, David Birnbaum, Lou Burnard, James
Cummings, Matthew Driscoll, Dot Porter,Sebastian Rahtz, Laurent
Romary, Susan Schreibman, Conal Tuohy, John Walsh, Christian Wittern,
Matthew Zimmerman

(please alert me if I did forget somebody!)

In addition to the voice connection, we also expect to communicate via
IRC. Instructions to connect are as follows (quoted from James
Cumming's message):

Ok, on the day of the council call I'll set up a password (or 'key')
protected channel called #tei-council the joining instructions are the
same and I'd still suggest joining the #tei-c one.  Once there type:
/join #tei-council 2expensive
and in most IRC clients that will get you there.

(instructions also at: http://www.tei-c.org.uk/wiki/index.php/IRC)

Agenda:

1) Review of the minutes and action items (10 min)

   Minutes of the last  meeting (2005-12-16) are at
   http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm21.xml?style=printable

	 To speed up the review of action items, *please report to the
	 council list* before the call as far as possible!

2) Review of WG etc. progress (10 min) :
   PB (see report from Murray McGillivray)
   PERS Matthew Driscoll

3) P5 progress:  (20 min)

4) Other business  (5 minutes)

 TBA

5) Meetings: ( 10 minutes)

   Next teleconference: Mid April, please have your diarys ready.

   TEI Day in Kyoto 2006; Council meeting

--

 Christian Wittern