[tei-council] tei p5 release 0.3

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jan 20 09:39:42 EST 2006

I'd like to make a significant new release of P5 in about 10 days.

To the best of my knowledge, P5 as of today is stable, passes all
its internal tests, generates its outputs etc; and it has enough
noticeable changes to justify a release.

So, this is like the banns before a wedding: does anyone have
a reason why a new release should not be made now? Please,
all consider your consciences, and decide whether you are
going to make any contribution of any kind to P5 in the next
few days which should be in the release.

Lou/Syd, can you write a "release notes" saying what is
significantly changed?

Sebastian