[tei-council] ST updated

Lou's Laptop lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Sun Jan 8 18:52:28 EST 2006

A substantially revised version of chapter ST (the one formerly known as
"Structure of the TEI DTD" but now renamed "The TEI Infrastructure") is
now available from the CVS server. It still needs a bit of work here and
there, notably in the section which lists available element classes, but
it is now definitely readable.  I would much appreciate any comments and
suggestions for improvement.

For the benefit of those who haven't got round to installing all the
bits and pieces you need to work with the CVS version, I've put a copy
of the HTML version on the website at www.tei-c.org/Drafts/ST-draft.html
: note however that this just contains the text of the chapter, so most
of the links in it are broken.

Lou