[tei-council] Facsimile work

James Cummings James.Cummings at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Tue Dec 20 11:54:54 EST 2005

Syd Bauman wrote:

>> Did you actually want this to be a SIG, or just stuck it there for
>> lack of a better place on the wiki? If the latter, let's put our
>> heads together with James and find or create a better place.

I think I suggested Conal stick it under the SIG area for now, just until it was
decided whether it should become one or not.  That allows an already understood
structure, and participation from outside the council.  If Conal wants to follow
this up to make it an actual SIG then great, but if not we can easily create
somewhere else on the wiki to put such things.

Suggestions appreciated,

-James