[tei-council] 6 of 7 TEI XPointer scheme names registered

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Fri Dec 9 14:13:21 EST 2005

I am pleased to report that 6 of the 7 XPointer Scheme scheme names
the TEI submitted for registration have been registered without
comment. The 7th, "xpath()", is currently under discussion on the
relevant W3c list, the question being should it be "xpath()" or
"xpath1()". I have sent mail to the list basically saying that I
don't think the TEI cares which it is, but it hasn't been posted yet.
(I think this falls squarely into the class of things for which the
actual answer doesn't matter, so long as we all agree on it.)