[tei-council] Council telecon 2005-12-16 at 1200 UTC: preparations, agenda items

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Fri Dec 9 08:13:00 EST 2005

Dear Council members,

As you know, we will hold our next teleconference call the next
Friday, December 16th, the time has changed from our usual 1300 UTC to
1200 UTC to make it slightly less inconvenient for our new member
Conal Tuohy from New Zealand to participate.  Apologies to those for
whom the new time is less convenient.

John, could I ask you to make the necessary technical arrangements for
the call and post an announcement here how to connect.

Also, as usual, please send me any agenda items you might have.
Please report on progress of action items (see
http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm19.xml?style=printable for the minutes
from our last call and
http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm20.xml?style=printable for the "Class
actions"), preferably to the list *before* the call, but we will also
make the usual review of actions at the beginning.  It would be nice,
if Lou and/or Syd could give us a brief "State of P5" address, again
preferably in writing to the list.

The season being what it is, I expect everybody to be occupied with
other things, so I hope we can be brief on the call (for the
newcomers: we usually plan for 60 minutes, but end up taking around
90, the record being around 120).

All the best,

Christian

--