[tei-council] @TEIform

John A. Walsh jawalsh at indiana.edu
Sun Nov 13 10:52:55 EST 2005

Hi all,

I'm in agreement with James.  I'd like to hear a bit more about the
"reference-back-to-ODD-source method" before agreeing to drop
TEIform.  For something like my Comic Book Markup Language, a TEI
extension set that is more of a radical departure from vanilla TEI
than the norm, the TEIform element can be useful for tracing one's
way back to the original TEI elements.

John