[tei-council] Re: Personography discussion

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Nov 9 09:14:53 EST 2005

James Cummings wrote:

>I like that method generally for other things, but you don't necessarily
>want to do that with @key do you?  Wouldn't that necessitate sections in
>the header for every @key? Or all of them being the same?

I may be talking rubbish. needs  a whiteboard and a cup of tea to sort
out what I mean

>Have we settled on who/where/when of this personography meeting?

none of the above, SFAIK

my default assumptions are

 - 6-8 people, half from here, half external experts
 - London
 - 1st week of February

which members of the Council would expect to be at such a meeting? and who
has suggestions for external folk? I'll correlate, if desired.

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk